Every skin type can benefit from a peel. Peels aren’t just about exfoliation – they are about changing your pH to help rev-up collagen production. The fresh layer of skin that’s revealed after peeling is able to absorb vitamins, antioxidants, anti-aging, and soothing ingredients more effectively because the dead surface cells that can inhibit product absorption are removed. Throughout our daily life, so much builds up on the surface of the skin – dead cells, bacteria, cosmetics, sebum – and the peel gently detaches these cells, leaving healthy cells intact, ready to absorb your other skincare products. A gentle peel is one of the best things you can do for your skin, and the newest formulations offer great results without causing irritation.
• Dr. Gross Chemical Peels are for all skin types.
• Client must be off all vitamin A products (retinol) for 7 days
• SPF 30+ or more must be worn daily post service.
• Clients will experience some redness and shedding post treatment which can be treated with gentle moisturizer.
• Exfoliating treatments should be avoided for the next 72 hours after treatment.
• Chemical peels are recommended every 4-6 weeks for maximum results.